The MCFB Foundation is now accepting scholarship applications for the 2023 – 2024 academic year. New this year, the scholarship has moved to an online format.
1. Field of study must be in an agricultural field or a field that directly supports agriculture.
2. Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Montgomery County Farm Bureau at least 2 years before the date of March 2, 2023 and in good standing.
3. Directors of Montgomery County Farm Bureau Foundation and their immediate families are ineligible to apply.
4. Up to three (3) $2,000.00 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors. Up to three (3) $2,000.00 scholarships will awarded to those already attending college.
5. One (1) $2,000.00 scholarship will be awarded to a high school senior entering a Trade School.
A complete listing of the scholarship rules and guidelines can be found on the home page of the application. Applicants can access the online application here: https://form.jotform.com/220964214738156
Deadline to apply is March 2, 2023.